Trình độ C - Bài 151. The shop assistant was ________ helpful, but she felt he could have given her more advice.
2. The meal was excellent; the pears were particularly ________.
3. Are there any seats left for this evening's ________ of "Carmen"?
4. Having ________ the table, Mrs Roberts called the family for supper.
5. As I have been ill, I have had no ________ to discuss the plan.
6. He ________ to turn up for the football match.
7. The shop assistant was ________ helpful, but she felt he could have given her more advice.
8. There are three lawyers in our town and I have consulted ________ of them in turn.
9. The course was so difficult that I didn't ________ any progress at all.
10. I'm tired of looking at ancient ________. Let's go to somewhere modern.
11. My car's gone: it must ________.
12. We'd better hurry. There's a ________ to Uncle Timothy's patience.
13. I ________ hands with him when I was introduced to him.
14. They had a great ________ of trouble getting through customs.
15. Rose trees need to be ________ regularly.
16. Whatever made you think ________ such a thing?
17. I would go to the seaside if the weather ________ good.
18. I rang you up while Jack ________ his lessons.
19. The bus ________ from High Street to the Station Road is 30p.
20. Before the invention of refrigeration, the ________ of fish and meat was a problem.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 14