Trình độ C - Bài 111. The explorers walked all the way along the river from its mouth to its ________.
2. He soon received promotion, for his superiors realised that he was a man of considerable ________.
3. It is ________ knowledge in the village that Mr and Mrs Thorne quarrel violently several times a week.
4. After Joe's mother died, he was ________ up by his grandmother.
5. Why don't you do something worthwhile with your time instead of ________ it!
6. The police have issued ________ to local shopkeepers to be on the lookout for thieves.
7. If you require any more ________ about the holiday, please telephone us.
8. Wait ________ you get home before you unpack your parcel.
9. The students ________ names appear on the list all passed the exam.
10. When the police appealed for witnesses, several people came ________.
11. Before you take on the job, will you give me a rough ________ of how much it will cost?
12. I do play squash, but I ________ tennis.
13. The travel agent gave me ________ useful information.
14. One of the ________ has fallen off the church clock.
15. How old do you have to be ________ you can drive a car?
16. I'll let you have it back next Monday without ________.
17. ________ I ask him for money he owes me, he says he will bring it in a few days, but I don't think he has got it at all.
18. I ________ to inform you that we cannot exchange articles once they have left the shop.
19. Don't blame him for this; I am responsible ________ what has happened.
20. He has to arrange for the ________ of his furniture before he goes abroad.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 10