Trình độ C - Bài 81. They have ________ the old castle and it is now a luxury hotel.
2. I ________ so much last night: I feel terrible.
3. He stole one of the officers' uniforms and managed to escape by passing himself ________ as a guard.
4. ________ we set off in the next few minutes, we'll be there in time.
5. If he drinks any more beer, I don't think he'll be ________ to play this afternoon.
6. My employer's ________ of my work does not matter to me at all.
7. The recent ________ violence is worrying the police.
8. We're in good time; there's ________ to hurry.
9. The police ________ the kidnapper from escaping by blocking all exits.
10. This meat isn't suitable ________.
11. A railway bridge is already ________ over the river.
12. The pictures is ________; the thief will be most disappointed when he tries to sell it!
13. Even though he is thirty-five, he lives ________ his mother and is completely dependent on her.
14. It should be obvious ________ you that if you persist in bothering him, he will get angry with you.
15. He often forgets to do what he has been told and is scolded for being ________.
16. The room is quite hot. The oil heater gives ________.
17. In the middle of our trip we stopped ________ a rest on the river bank.
18. The judge, after ruling that the article had unjustly ________ the reputation of the architect, ordered the magazine to ________ its libelous statements in print.
19. When he heard the news he went completely ________.
20. I won't ________ those children making a noise in my house!
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 7