Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Level C - Lesson 14

Trình độ C - Bài 14

1. Buy the new ________ of soap now on sale: it is softer than others!




2. My uncle took ________ golf when he retired from work.




3. There has been a rather worrying ________ ten per cent in our profits this year.




4. ________ you hurry, you won't catch the bus.




5. The customer, who was shouting at the top of his voice, ________ his money back.




6. I ________ him to go to the Lost Property office to see if his umbrella had been found.




7. I couldn't resist having another slice of cake even ________ I was supposed to be losing weight.




8. These old houses are going to be ________ soon.




9. ________ as I like ice-cream, I couldn't eat any more now, thank you.




10. You may borrow as many books as you like, provided you show them to ________ is at the desk.




11. What do you mean, he's watching television? He's ________ to be washing the car.




12. She was angry with me for breaking the plate, but it happened quite ________ accident.




13. The hall was very crowded with over fifty people ________ into it.




14. Beware of the people who appear to be enthusiastic ________ your success.




15. They want to watch a football game ________ TV.




16. ________ to leave early is rarely granted.




17. ________, they didn't laugh at me.




18. If you had gone there last year, you ________ my brother.




19. I never go in lifts because I am terrified of ________ spaces.




20. It never ________ to me that he would be here.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 13

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: