Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 40
1. It has been said that the essayist Henry David Thoreau was outspoken and usually put forth little effort to please others.
2. The stuffing used for the new furniture has come from natural products.
3. They decided to terminate his contract.
4. Exemplification is always necessary when you are addressing a younger audience.
5. A laser beam is used to penetrate even the hardest substances.
6. Strive for excellence.
7. The thief was apprehended, but his accomplice had disappeared.
8. Seasonal variations in tides are due mainly to the gravitational pull of the moon.
9. He is so egoistic you can hardly believe it.
10. A snowstorm is officially pronounced a blizzard when the wind is 35 miles per hour, the temperature is 20oF or less, and visibility is severely limited.
11. Many Pennsylvania Dutch barns are decorated with hex signs.
12. The professor tried to stimulate interest in archaeology by taking his students on expeditions.
13. Sally was mortified by her date's unprecedented behavior.
14. The number of unemployed people in our country is increasing rapidly.
15. Graffiti painting was among the latest trends in modern art represented in the exhibition "New York / New Wave", organized in 1981 by Diego Cortez.
16. A computer will always follow the same sequence when solving a problem, no matter how complicated that problem may be.
17. The National Science Foundation disseminates information relating to scientific resources.
18. It is difficult to discern the sample that is on the slide unless the microscope is adjusted.
19. There are three key elements in Darwin's theory of natural selection.
20. The tendency of the human body to reject foreign matter is the main obstacle to successful tissue transplantation.