Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 35
1. The Supreme Court only takes on cases it believes warrant its attention.
2. Because the Amtrak system is so old, the trains always start suddenly.
3. The population of the United States is roughly 240 million.
4. An understudy performs when the lead singer's voice becomes hoarse.
5. A legal combination of Delta Airlines and Air France was approved at a joint board of directors meeting.
6. The box fell off his desk and hit the floor with a thump.
7. During the long period of dry weather the farmers had to irrigate their crops.
8. According to federal regulations, it is required that all canned and packaged food have a list of the items used in the recipe printed in the label.
9. Parents usually get angry when their children contradict them.
10. It is customary for the bride and groom to practice their wedding ceremony the evening before the occasion.
11. Midshipmen have drilled at the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis since 1845.
12. In ancient Egyptian paintings, royal figures were differentiated by, making them several times larger than others.
13. The hotel manager became suspicious of those people who were loitering in the lobby.
14. The children were frolicking in the park.
15. Most students abhor lengthy exams at the end of the year.
16. The galaxy slowly circles around a spherical center.
17. Technical books often have a word list at the end.
18. The solution should be applied, left on for thirty minutes, and rinsed thoroughly.
19. Walter Reed, a U.S. Army medical officer in Cuba in 1990, daringly conducted experiments to determine how yellow fever was transmitted.
20. To treat skin that is without sensation from exposure to the cold, soak in cool water.