Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 31
1. One of California's most acute problems is an inadequate water supply.
2. He was kept in apprehension all night.
3. Flatboats ferry cars on the Great Lakes between the United States and Canada.
4. The law officers in many early Western settlements had to maintain order by means of their guns.
5. When a hurricane is about to occur, the National Weather Bureau issues a warning.
6. Einstein's theory of relativity seemed incredible at the time that he first introduced it.
7. The accident occurred because the truck driver was careless.
8. The concept of upward social mobility has been an abiding feature of American life.
9. They didn't employ my cousin because it was rumored he was amoral.
10. The flower is the most attractive, most colorful, and most fragrant part of many plants.
11. The young cancer victim was the most cheerful and most outgoing on the ward.
12. While endeavoring to find a new route to India, Columbus discovered American by accident.
13. In 1981, the world recession and conservation measures combined to curb demand for oil.
14. United States presidents often greet foreign dignitaries on the White House lawn.
15. No other newspaper columnist has managed as yet to rival Ann Landers' popularity in terms of readership.
16. The victors defined their terms to the conquered.
17. Monique had to exercise great care at this crucial stage of her experiment.
18. Few countries today enjoy prosperous economies.
19. In his biography, Thomas Hardy is described as a very industrious writer.
20. The President of the United States may seek reelection during the fourth year of the first full term in office.