Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 33
1. Some brush fires are set on purpose.
2. Their new conservatory is already the talk of the town.
3. The new company flag symbolizes everything this company stands for.
4. All the students at our school are looking forward to the summer vacation.
5. Caves are often formed by selective wearing away of cliffs by the sea.
6. Reagan seemed sure that he would win the election.
7. Home buyers are proceeding cautiously because of the high interest rates.
8. A postage stamp has been issued to pay tribute to Helen Keller and her teacher, Ann Sullivan.
9. They have sent a correspondent to the rain-forests of northern Brazil.
10. Probably due to her failure to recognize the male of the species, the female praying mantis often devours him.
11. Economists do not universally accept the relevance of diseconomies of scale.
12. American legend says that Johnny Appleseed planted apple orchards throughout Ohio.
13. Christopher Columbus was the first person to navigate under the patronage of Queen Isabella of Spain.
14. The old hotel has recently been renovated.
15. Egyptian authorities are trying to prevent their historical monuments from succumbing to the ravages of time.
16. The perpetual motion of the earth as it turns on its axis creates the change of seasons.
17. The development of general anesthetics has allowed doctors to operate without the pain once associated with surgery.
18. Scientists measure the microscopic distances between atoms in microns.
19. Some economists are proposing that the United States institute a consumption tax rather than an income tax.
20. A careful typist, my secretary is very conscientious about correcting even the smallest error.