Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 32
1. Because of advances in technology in recent years, Americans are enjoying more free time.
2. In several states, the people may recommend a law to the legislature by signing a request.
3. Finances can consist of a combination of stocks, bonds, and properties.
4. It is not a good business policy to buy sleazy materials.
5. Trees that block the view of oncoming traffic should be cut down.
6. The Miami Port Authorities have seized over a million dollars worth of illegal drugs.
7. Giving children jobs to do around the house teaches them responsibility and gives them a sense of having contributed to the family.
8. Throughout the year 1979, there was a sharply rising rate of inflation in the United States.
9. The doctor noticed how lethargic his patient was and immediately prescribed a different drug.
10. Some of the little boys tried to go secretly into the ball game without buying a ticket.
11. The 132 islands in the Hawaiian chain extend across 388 miles of Pacific Ocean.
12. The question was discarded because it was ambiguous.
13. In that organization, they place emphasis on mutual aid and cooperation.
14. His company empowered him to negotiate the contract.
15. Scientists say that brown genes are dominant and blue ones are recessive.
16. The peahen is a bit smaller than the peacock and does not have a long, colorful tail.
17. The pact has been in effect for twenty years.
18. Arson is suspected in a fire that razed the Grand Hotel.
19. When baseball players became impatient with their contracts, then went on strike, causing most of the 1981 season to be lost.
20. Because he has been such a careful student, I know that he must have had a good reason for being absent today.