Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 38
1. Because of the new estimate of the value of our homes, the taxes were much higher this year.
2. Because of our unusual techniques John decided to disassociate himself from our program.
3. After the death of the famous artist, his widow donated all his watercolors to the local museum.
4. What may be considered courteous in one culture may be interpreted as arrogant in another.
5. The value of an old item increases with time.
6. Unless the population growth stabilizes, environmentalists predict a worldwide starvation by the year 2000 A.D.
7. Preservatives are added to bread to keep it from getting stale.
8. The Ford Foundation is one of the world's wealthiest philanthropic organizations.
9. The new secretary is a paragon of virtue but not very efficient.
10. Many designers have cut skirts several inches in the side, back, or front seams this year.
11. The chickadee is noted for its tameness and quickness.
12. The production of hot glass necessitates a fusion of art and technology
13. He was an exemplary prisoner despite his past experience.
14. If the crops are not irrigated soon, the harvest will be sparse.
15. His replies were inconsistent with his previous testimony.
16. They have been vacationing in the country recently.
17. After the rope had broken, the mountain climber was left dangling freely.
18. Sara Mayo Hospital in New Orleans was so named in recognition of Dr. Mayo's outstanding humanitarianism.
19. Children who are provided with positive feedback for aggressiveness will incorporate this kind of conduct into their standard stock of behaviors.
20. The captain of a ship has the absolute right to jettison cargo when necessary.