Trình độ C - Bài 91. I can't understand how your father managed to ________ that man. He had deceived all the rest of us.
2. Our car is much older ________ than yours.
3. I ________ in bed all night thinking about it.
4. According to the doctor, there's absolutely nothing the ________ with you.
5. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find ________ at all.
6. It was ________ a simple question that everyone answered it correctly.
7. I'm sorry, but I like my eggs soft ________, not hard.
8. John was amazed when the train arrived exactly ________ time.
9. I'd like to take this ________ of wishing you all the best of luck with your exams.
10. Learners of English as a foreign language often fail to ________ between unfamiliar sounds in that language.
11. ________ my opinion, French cheese is better than English cheese.
12. Father would not ________ us to go there for the weekend.
13. Every day the old man's dog goes to the shop to ________ him a newspaper.
14. - Rex: It's already half-past six. - Hal: Good heavens, so it is! It's time we ________.
15. I drove around the town for half an hour but couldn't find a car ________.
16. The smell was so bad that it completely ________ us off our food.
17. Although he hasn't said anything he ________ to be upset about it.
18. It's strange. His sister are blonde, ________ he is very dark.
19. We very much ________ that you will come to dinner next Friday.
20. Crops are often completely destroyed by ________ of locusts.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 8