Trình độ C - Bài 101. There's something wrong with my watch: it's ________ fifteen minutes in the last twelve hours.
2. If you are ________ to customers, they'll walk out of the shop.
3. The air in the house felt cold and ________ after weeks of bad weather.
4. Is it worth waiting for a table at this restaurant or shall we go ________ else?
5. Children who go up escalators should always be accompanied ________ an adult.
6. I took someone else's coat from the cloakroom by ________.
7. How long does it usually ________ to get home in the evening?
8. It is becoming more and more ________ that the Government has lost the confidence of the nation.
9. You need a special ________ to go into this part of the building.
10. I don't like him, so I have no intention ________ speaking to him.
11. We had to drive carefully because the road was icy in several ________.
12. Don't invite John to dinner; I can't stand his bad ________.
13. Not only ________ the film, but he had read the book as well.
14. I'm sorry I'm so late; we had a meeting at work which went ________ much longer than we expected.
15. He ________ me to take a lawyer to court with me.
16. Poor Mary! She has so much to cope ________.
17. He has always gone ________ strange hobbies like collecting bottle-tops and inventing secret codes.
18. As he is an expert on pottery, his opinions would be worth ________.
19. Nowhere ________ the bathrooms.
20. There's just something about him that really puts my ________ up. I can't stand being in the same room as him.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 9