Trình độ C - Bài 201. Last year the potato harvest was very disappointing, but this year it looks as though we shall have a better ________.
2. He was in ________ of a large number of men.
3. He was born during the war, which would ________ him about 50 now.
4. Hugh Jones never married, choosing to remain ________ all his life.
5. The salesman showed us ________ the washing machine.
6. The other driver failed to signal his ________ to turn right so I had to brake suddenly.
7. I wish you wouldn't call him ________ that insulting name.
8. We had ________ reached the church when we saw everyone leaving.
9. "My daughter, Mary, tries to ________ to see me at least once a week," Mrs Jones told the social worker.
10. No, she isn't stupid. ________ she's rather clever, and always has been.
11. The Foreign Minister resigned as a(n) ________ of the incident.
12. The names of the prizewinners will be ________ in the next issue of the magazine.
13. When the clock ________ twelve, we raised our glasses and drank to celebrate the New Year.
14. The library is only open ________ weekday mornings now.
15. His teachers think he is very good ________ drawing.
16. Every day thousands of ________ fly the Atlantic for negotiations with American firms.
17. Prices continued to rise while wages remained low ________ the Government became increasingly unpopular.
18. I would help Jane in her shopping if she ________ me.
19. ________ for a trip last Saturday?
20. I was always taught that it was ________ to interrupt.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 19