Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Level C - Lesson 19

Trình độ C - Bài 19

1. They all take too much ________ of his kindness and generosity.




2. Don't worry about trying to catch last train home, as we can easily ________ you up for the night.




3. Our car is very old, but I can't ________ to buy a new one.




4. It was terrible. One passenger was killed, and the other was ________ injured.




5. After several years their bedroom wallpaper had considerably ________.




6. My attempt to pass the exam was ________. I failed badly.




7. Chris ________ at the City College for French.




8. I admit I suffer from a ________ of patience with such people.




9. The house is in good ________ though it needs to be repainted.




10. Hello, Mary. I can't be sure I'll be home in time for dinner. I ________ be late.




11. His suit was badly made and didn't ________ him properly.




12. He may be quick ________ understanding, but he's not capable of remembering anything.




13. He has some important business to attend ________.




14. You should not boast ________ your success.




15. I'm sorry, I haven't got ________ change. Why don't you try the bank?




16. An oppressive ________, and not the festive mood one might have expected charecterized the mood of the gathering.




17. I think it's ________ your luck to drive without wearing a seat-belt.




18. He said that if I looked back far enough in my family tree, I would see that I was ________ related to Charles Darwin.




19. I can't possibly mark your homework; your handwriting is ________.




20. Hello! You ________ be the new assistant. I'm Mr Munroe.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 18

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: