Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Level C - Lesson 22

Trình độ C - Bài 22

1. There is a ________ of $10.000 for information leading to the arrest of criminals.




2. He didn't pay for the meal himself - he put it on his company's ________ account.




3. I knew him ________ I was a child.




4. We ________ them run away from the accident.




5. I only have ________ days left in England, so I want to see as much as possible before I go.




6. He pretended that he agreed with me to avoid ________ my feelings.




7. Many fires could be ________ if new regulations were introduced.




8. My watch had stopped so I had no way of knowing the right ________.




9. A professor recently came ________ an unknown poem by Shakespeare while he was looking through an old book.




10. I could never beat Harry at chess; I'm just not in his ________.




11. Too much exercise can be harmful but walking is good ________ you.




12. I find it difficult to talk to Cecilia because we have so ________ in common.




13. Daniel's attitude ________ his parents is very disrespectful.




14. Surely David's not going to drive, ________ he?




15. You ________ pay for this information. It's free.




16. You learn a language best ________.




17. It is generally assumed, however, that urgent discussions will continue ________ to bring the two sides together.




18. His house is nothing out of the ________, it's just an average four-room house.




19. a ladies' man = ________.




20. Mary was very annoyed that her secretary did not meet her deadlines, and she warned her that her laziness and ________ could result in her dismissal.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 21

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: