Trình độ C - Bài 231. The butcher cut some steak, ________ it up and handed it to me.
2. Mr Willis ________ to take a breath test after the accident.
3. I do my best to practise the piano every day ________ it is difficult sometimes.
4. The goalkeeper's arm was so ________ injured that he couldn't play in the final.
5. His house is a ________ between a palace and a hotel.
6. The young man ________ case was described in the article never fully recovered his memory.
7. I ________ put my money there if I didn't think it was safe.
8. Driving in London is supposed to be confusing but I didn't find it at ________ difficult.
9. Peter enjoys ________ but doesn't like to walk very far.
10. Would you ________ the kettle on for some tea, please?
11. I suggest ________ the "soup of the day" rather than the pate.
12. Her father won't ________ to my marrying Sally.
13. It was so hot that I had to go indoors. I couldn't ________ it any longer.
14. Mr Browning had always liked the sea ________ they moved to the South Coast.
15. Just keep ________ on the baby while I cook the supper, will you?
16. By the time you receive this letter, I ________ for Japan.
17. You can depend ________ me.
18. He invested a lot of money ________ shipping.
19. I am trying to lose weight by ________ bread and sweet things.
20. One of the terrorists, when left alone with the hostage, attempted to persuade him that they were neither ________ nor ________, but only interested in calling international attention to their cause.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 22