Trình độ B - Bài 51. Take the juice ________ the fridge.
2. You can eat ________ you like!
3. After the battle, the ________ soldiers were helped by those who could walk.
4. I apologise ________ not writing sooner.
5. I do ________ I could speak French well.
6. Don't you think you ought ________ much harder?
7. His parents made him ________ very hard.
8. They ________ Spanish for about two years so far.
9. We ________ it with Tom and Jane a month ago.
10. We eat ________ soup with ________ spoon.
11. Since they aren't answering their telephone, they ________.
12. If you want to find good information about graduate programs in the United States, look in ________ of the College Blue Books.
13. Almost every citizen of a large city suffers ________ of organized crime.
14. Her feeling of ebullience was so contagious that all the other patients ________.
15. Our Constitution was based on the belief that the free interchange of ideas ________ the preservation of a democratic society.
16. If you take a train or a bus, you must pay a ________.
17. ________ we had driving in the country!
18. He went to a seaside resort because he was ________ on water-skiing.
19. How ________ meat did you buy?
20. There is no necessary connection between a dollar and what can be purchased for a dollar; the value of money is ________ and can be ________ by supply and demand.