Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Level B - Lesson 22

Trình độ B - Bài 22

1. He doesn't work now. He's ________ 65.




2. Please hurry or you will be late ________ school.




3. The cow had lost its own calf, but the farmer persuaded it to ________ one whose mother had died.




4. What's wrong with John? He ________ used to be so sad.




5. I'm afraid I've got ________ my bank as soon as possible.




6. Tomorrow he will come ________ home late.




7. Ouch! I ________ my thumb!




8. By then I ________ my driving test, I hope.




9. I hadn't expected James to apologize but I had hoped ________.




10. Our host family always invites my roommate and ________ to their house on Sundays.




11. He was dealt such a severe blow ________ stunned for several minutes.




12. You will become ill ________ you stop working so hard.




13. I don't think that red dress ________ her.




14. Take this road and you will ________ at the hotel in five minutes.




15. Could you please tell me if you have any electric typewriters ________?




16. I wouldn't believe what she says. She sounds very convincing but she's just a fast ________.




17. Mr Johnson, candidate for governor, was eulogized for his ________.




18. Don't touch that wire or you may get an electric ________.




19. A person who says things that are not true is a ________.




20. No matter how hard I tried, he kept on ________.




Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: