Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Level B - Lesson 12

Trình độ B - Bài 12

1. Where do you ________ going for your holidays this year.




2. It isn't quite ________ that he will be present at the meeting.




3. I always ________ to the university by bus because it is much faster.




4. You are not half ________ you think you are.




5. I wish I ________ younger.




6. You ________ a six-month contract when you are offered a permanent position elsewhere. What will you do?




7. I'll see you in August when I ________ back.




8. As soon as you ________ that, I'd like you to go to bed.




9. My husband lived at home before we were married, and so ________.




10. Let's go out for dinner, ________?




11. You ________ me, because I didn't say that.




12. Mother's Day is ________ May.




13. Could you lend me some money? I'm very ________ of cash at the moment.




14. Mr and Mrs Hudson are always ________ with each other about money.




15. I am late because my alarm clock never ________ this morning.




16. From now on I am not liable ________ my wife's debts.




17. He ________ the river yesterday.




18. Finding the money is just one of the problems ________ in buying a house.




19. I am very ________ your society and should like to have more details.




20. Nutritionists have found that certain elements long known to be ________ in large quantities are ________ to life in small amounts.




Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: