Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Level B - Lesson 10

Trình độ B - Bài 10

1. This young tree could not have been damaged by accident: I believe it was done ________.




2. I'm afraid I've got ________ my doctor today.




3. I'd ________ the operation unless it is absolutely necessary.




4. The brakes need ________.




5. If it ________ rain, we'll have the party outside.




6. A few of ________ are planning to drive to Florida during spring break.




7. Please go to ________ to pick up your ID card.




8. It is a beautiful car, but it is not ________ the price that I paid for it.




9. I don't think he'll ever ________ the shock of his wife's death.




10. The child hurt himself badly when he fell ________ the bedroom window.




11. He ________ me to buy my air ticket immediately or it would be too late.




12. He got out of bed and took a few ________ but couldn't go any farther.




13. His performance was ________; the audience was delighted.




14. I'm sure I'll find a way of getting ________ their objections.




15. The High Street is so narrow that the Council have decided to ________ it.




16. A box in which a dead person is buried is a ________.




17. Most of us like ________ to the see in summer.




18. I ________ the hot weather in Thailand.




19. - It's ________ a nice day ________ we should do something. - Then, let's go out swimming.




20. The firm went bankrupt and their shares became ________.




Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: