Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Level B - Lesson 1

Trình độ B - Bài 1

1. You can join the club when you ________ a bit older.




2. If you ________ your money to mine, we shall have enough.




3. I'll phone as soon as I ________ to London.




4. We decided ________ at home this afternoon.




5. He kept ________ the same thing again and again.




6. They ________ our party about eleven.




7. Paul ________ with us for about nine days by now.




8. Last year I ________ all of my books in my office.




9. I'm afraid I ________ my gloves when I was walking home.




10. Mark prefers cycling ________ driving.




11. Your sister used to visit you quite often, ________?




12. After the way she treated you, if I ________ in your place, I wouldn't return the call.




13. I think that you had better ________ earlier so that you can get to class on time.




14. I have finished typing all ________ the last page.




15. There is no reason to ________ the man simply because you do not agree with him.




16. I'm a sharp cookie. There's no way anybody can pull the wool over my ________.




17. If that firm wants to attract workers, it must ________ the pay.




18. The lung transplant operation was ________ complicated and the doctors had to take special care to ensure its success.




19. Anne's boss is sometimes forgetful ________ the promises he has made.




20. I am glad so many people have passed the test. In fact, there were ________ who haven't.




Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: