Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Level B - Lesson 23

Trình độ B - Bài 23

1. Can you see the woman ________ the right?




2. I still have ________ time to spare.




3. The country has a system of ________, most of which date from the nineteenth century.




4. I had quite ________ on my way to work this morning.




5. I think he should ________ a room in one of the hotels.




6. Would you mind ________ the window?




7. Jack ________ me anything about his holiday plans so far.




8. I'm very tired - I ________ all morning.




9. I'd like to know what you do for ________.




10. Alex didn't come to see the film last night because he ________ it before.




11. I ________ bacon and eggs every morning.




12. If Bob ________ with us, he would have had a good time.




13. I always put my best ________ in a safe-deposit box.




14. The only way to get ________ in this company is to work hard and make no mistakes.




15. "There are ________ leftovers for you in the fridge", she cried out.




16. He is a good student. He always ________ his hand.




17. - What will we do today? - Let's go for a walk, ________?




18. Human beings, as distinct from ________ animals, can think for themselves.




19. The temple is only ________ drive from the station.




20. Elementary school children, who have not yet been repeatedly disappointed by other people, are much more ________ than older and more cynical high school students.




Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: