Trình độ TOEFL - Bài 231. A vacuum will neither conduct heat nor ________.
2. Ernest Hemingway is ________ of modern fiction.
3. Your new car ________ as well as speedy.
4. A major problem in the construction of new buildings ________.
5. ________ received law degrees as today.
6. Many embarrassing situations occur ________ a misunderstanding.
7. Put plants ________ a window so that they will get enough light.
8. A computer is usually chosen because of its simplicity of operation and ease of maintenance ________ its capacity to store information.
9. ________ is no way to tell the exact number of heroin addicts in the United States.
10. Today's typewriter keyboard is ________ Shole's 1867 keyboard.
11. Spectrographs ________ possible for phoneticians to analyze the human voice and its speech qualities.
12. The seed heads of teasel plants raise the nap on coarse tweed cloth ________ than do the machine tools invented to replace them.
13. It is generally believed that an M.B.A. degree is good preparation for a career in ________.
14. Like humans, zoo animals must have a dentist ________ their teeth.
15. Thor Heyerdahl, accompanied by the crew of the "Kon Tiki", ________ in order to provehis theories of cultural diffusion.
16. Psychologists believe that incentives ________ to increase our productivity.
17. The blue whale is ________ known animal, reaching a length of more than one hundred feet.
18. Strauss finished ________ two of his published compositions before his tenth birthday.
19. A dividend is ________ the only benefit a corporation can offer its shareholders.
20. Deserts produce less than 0.5 grams of plant growth ________ from every square yard.
Xem lại bài TOEFL - Lesson 22