Trình độ TOEFL - Bài 211. ________, the Mauritius parakeet, and the Japanese crested ibis are among (the most endangered of the world's birds.
2. The boy was ashamed ________ he had broken the window.
3. She said she didn't like ________.
4. Into the Bermuda Triangle ________, never to be seen again.
5. Nobody really knew the ________ solution to the problem.
6. After the funeral, the residents of the apartment building ________.
7. The student like that professor's course because ________.
8. To answer accurately is more important than ________.
9. An advisor to both Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Harry Truman, ________ of Bethune-Cookman College.
10. By observing REM, or rapid eye movements, ________ to know when dreaming occurs during sleep.
11. ________ up to seven months.
12. ________, he would have been able to pass the exam.
13. It is important that the TOEFL Office ________ an applicant's registration.
14. A good team ________ of both recruiting and coaching as well as performing.
15. The first transistor was basically a small chip made of germanium onto one surface of which two pointed wire contacts ________ side by side.
16. Ladybugs are brightly colored beetles that help farmers by ________.
17. To check for acidity, one had better ________ litmus paper.
18. A thermometer is an instrument that ________ temperature.
19. ________ cause extensive damage to Pacific Island nations each year.
20. ________ two waves pass a given point simultaneously, they will have no effect on each other's subsequent motion.
Xem lại bài TOEFL - Lesson 20