Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Level C - Lesson 99

Trình độ C - Bài 99

1. There are a lot of ________ beaches on the South Pacific islands.




2. - Cecilia: I feel another dizzy spell coming on. - Margery: I do wish ________ get round to seeing a doctor.




3. He had to go to the bank to ________ some money for his holiday.




4. When we came back from holiday our suitcases were ________ by the Customs Officers.




5. ________ you get to the Red Lion pub you will have to stop and ask for directions.




6. Your husband is very rude. If I were you, I wouldn't stand ________ it.




7. My brother had his camera ________ from his car in the office car-park.




8. The two brothers don't get ________ with each other very well; they're always fighting.




9. Teresa's father began to lose his ________ when he was in his sixties.




10. When he spoke over the telephone, his voice was so ________ that I could hardly hear him.




11. I'll see ________ the cooking tonight.




12. At what time will you call ________ me?




13. I can assure you ________ my support.




14. She wanted to borrow the record from me but she was shy ________ asking.




15. He is a mechanic and his wife works ________.




16. My parents moved to California when I was 8. I really didn't want us to move there, but I was a child, I had ________.




17. If I had been to that meeting, I ________ about it.




18. Come to see me at five o'clock. I ________ ready with my work by that time.




19. As pretty as ________ = very pretty.




20. She was ________ out of 115 applicants for the position of Managing Director.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 98 và bài Level C - Lesson 99

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: