Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Level C - Lesson 101

Trình độ C - Bài 101

1. Have I ________ you about how Mary is getting on at college?




2. "The Sting" is by ________ the best Robert Redford film I have seen.




3. Many elderly people have to live on the money they ________ when they were working.




4. You shouldn't call your superior ________ his first name.




5. I've had replies to our invitations from everyone ________ from Jane.




6. I had to get up early, ________ I'd have missed the train.




7. I ________ you to drive carefully today. The roads are icy.




8. I wanted to go home but my girlfriend ________ on going to a nightclub.




9. The house ________ beside the lake.




10. After the revolution, the people of Haiti ________ revenge on the secret police.




11. Much stricter ________ must now be taken at all airports.




12. Betty dances really ________, doesn't she?




13. The decision is yours, but I'd prefer you not ________ home until you're older.




14. The accident was terrible, because there was no doctor ________ to help.




15. ________ is known about the side-effects of the new drug.




16. If I got his letter, I ________ his address.




17. Well we did have a terrible row but we've ________ it up now.




18. It was ________ that he happened to walk in just as we were discussing him.




19. In ________ of rage he tried to kill his own brother.




20. He was in his late fifties, with staring eyes and a ________ hairline.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 100 và bài Level C - Lesson 101

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: