Trình độ C - Bài 961. He was afraid of losing his suitcase so he tied a ________ on it on which he had written his name and address.
2. I am not sure, but ________ I know he has decided to accept the new job in London.
3. I enjoy working as his secretary, but he is such a perfectionist that it's ________.
4. You must ________ that your safety belt is fastened.
5. ________, after trying three times, he passed the examination.
6. That was no accident: you did it on ________!
7. I was just ________ to go out when you telephoned.
8. The witness told the court that he ________ the accused before.
9. In order to ________ with his studies he worked through the summer.
10. The tea is very hot; you'll have to ________ it.
11. This car is in terrible condition - you ________ have an accident at any time.
12. I think you'd better ________ and see me next week.
13. He may be quick at understanding, but he is not capable ________ remembering anything.
14. He was found guilty ________ murder and condemned to death.
15. He is not only indifferent ________ other people; he is often extremely rude to them as well.
16. ________ at the party!
17. All people experience good as well as bad things ________.
18. I can't remember when all those books ________.
19. If we went there, we ________ some of the museums.
20. I find it difficult sometimes to ________ between green and red.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 96 và bài Level C - Lesson 95