Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Level C - Lesson 63

Trình độ C - Bài 63

1. I shouldn't imagine there is ________ on earth who can answer that question.




2. Children in large families learn how to get ________ with other people.




3. Hello. Is that 21035? Please put me ________ to the manager.




4. ________ pleasant it is to sit here in the shade!




5. I'm going to ________ my dress dry-cleaned.




6. I'm afraid Grandfather's writing is becoming more and more ________.




7. They had to ________ some trees that had been standing for over a hundred years.




8. I ________ rather not go by coach, if you don't mind.




9. "Thank goodness you have come ________!" she exclaimed in relief.




10. It was a magnificent car which must have belonged to a very ________ person.




11. I'll give George your message the ________ I see him.




12. I had a ________ problem with my computer when I started to use it.




13. She is very stubborn, so it will be difficult to ________ her to go.




14. In the car park the detective came face ________ face with spy.




15. I can't afford a TV so we'll just have to do ________ one for the moment.




16. He is intent ________ passing the examination, but I'm doubtful about his chances.




17. ________ the evening Dick and Mark will meet again.




18. When he was washing his shirt in the bathroom, the telephone ________.




19. I am afraid, Mr Jones, that the bank is obliged to refuse your application for an extended ________.




20. The delay to the fight was brought ________ by bad weather.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 62 và bài Level C - Lesson 63

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: