Trình độ C - Bài 621. The ________ thing about travelling by train rather than by car is that you can sleep or read during the journey.
2. I let the phone ring several times before I ________ the receiver.
3. We have arranged special insurance to cover medical ________ in the event of an accident.
4. Everyone who applies for a job with the company is given an intelligence ________.
5. If you hear the baby ________, please tell me.
6. In the last few weeks, a record number of cars ________.
7. He thought ________ getting a new job for a long time, but in the end he decided not to.
8. Of course I'm a Christian ________ I expect everyone who works here to be a Christian too.
9. I'm disgusted ________ your behaviour!
10. You forgot to thank Aunt Jane ________ her present.
11. I'm not very fond ________ dancing.
12. I was afraid of mentioning it ________ him.
13. We have a ________ future ahead with little comfort, food or hope.
14. She ________ me all about her new job when we meet next Thursday.
15. He ________ for Paris last Saturday.
16. I would have bought that camera, if I ________ money.
17. As soon as you ________ to the station, you'll meet Dick who is waiting for you at the entrance door.
18. If I had more time, I ________ some of those articles.
19. I'd be very ________ to go to Japan one day.
20. The product has been a great success. We're doing a roaring ________ in it.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 61 và bài Level C - Lesson 62