Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Level C - Lesson 60

Trình độ C - Bài 60

1. I saw a thief take Norman's wallet so I ran ________ him, but I didn't catch him.




2. Could you ________ me to take back those library books tomorrow?




3. The new play at the National Theatre is well worth ________.




4. I'm not surprised you failed the exam. You ________ have worked harder.




5. ________ no need to buy traveller's cheques since most countries take credit cards.




6. He retired early ________ ill-health.




7. ________ did I have a headache, I also felt quite sick.




8. John, do you think you could ________ me $50?




9. They tell me he is ________ a lot of money in his new job.




10. Mr Hanley was ________ of stealing one of the office typewriters.




11. Simon tried harder than ________, but I'm afraid he failed the test yet again.




12. All traffic is being ________ because of the military parades.




13. Don't blame him ________ this; I am responsible for what has happened.




14. She often suffers ________ colds.




15. He ran so fast I couldn't catch up ________ him




16. He's never done any work. He lives ________ his mother.




17. The Inspectors' report ________ in its comments on the standard of reading and writing among school leavers.




18. Our car ________ in the street so you can see it through the window.




19. Due to the ________ of the materials needed to manufacture the product and the ever-increasing demand for it, it is highly probably that the final cost to the consumer will ________.




20. When I tried to walk I had a sharp ________ in my leg.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 59 và bài Level C - Lesson 60

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: