Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Level C - Lesson 45

Trình độ C - Bài 45

1. Susan had had a special ________ with her aunt ever since her mother died.




2. The child was so noisy that his mother told him not to be such a ________.




3. I took ________ tennis again at the beginning of this year.




4. Would you ________ the stamps on to the envelope for me, please?




5. The robber ________ everyone in the bank lie on the floor before he escaped with the money.




6. There are ________ people who always cause trouble.




7. I am late because my alarm clock never ________ this morning.




8. In spite of her protests, her father ________ her train for the race three hours a day.




9. Eustace was standing ________ of the diving board, showing off his physique.




10. - Stewart: Let's go and have lunch. - Herbert: I mustn't stop ________ on this for another ten minutes.




11. Would you mind if I ________ the window?




12. It was wrong of you to talk to her like that - the next time you see her, you ________ apologize.




13. If he's not back ________ midnight, I'm going to phone the police.




14. He ________ his wife and children and left them to take care of themselves.




15. Henry ________ on complaining to the manager in person.




16. Trevor has a great ________ for Capri because he spent his honeymoon there.




17. Like Micawber, I hope ________ something better.




18. I would go to Cracow if I ________ time to do it.




19. Of course I'll play the piano at the party but I'm a little ________.




20. The coal is mined day ________ night by a system of shift work.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 44 và bài Level C - Lesson 45

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: