Trình độ C - Bài 411. He was an ________ writer because he persuaded many people to see the trust of his idea.
2. I ________ seeing John tomorrow so I will give him your message.
3. The temperature yesterday was about ________ for the time of year.
4. John swims very well and ________ does his brother.
5. The old lady was very ________ for our help.
6. ________ it was raining heavily he went out without a raincoat.
7. Your progress will be ________ in six months' time.
8. I don't know why he complains about his low salary all the time. He doesn't earn as ________ as I do.
9. The company has had a bad year, and will therefore not be ________ any new workers.
10. He's a wonderful cook: he can make a delicious ________ out of almost anything.
11. From now on everything will be ________ sailing, I hope. No more problems.
12. He could hardly ________ such a generous offer.
13. He had made his money by developing a profitable travel ________.
14. Do you believe ________ all that nonsense?
15. I'm not sure ________ the exact date, but I think he arrived here in 1959.
16. She may pride herself on her abilities, but she's not capable ________ bringing up children.
17. He was born ________.
18. Although they have travelled extensively, they have never been ________.
19. At this hour the street was ________ as everyone was fast asleep in bed.
20. All ________ artists must struggle with the conflict between ________ their own talent and knowledge that very few are great enough to succeed.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 40 và bài Level C - Lesson 41