Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Level C - Lesson 44

Trình độ C - Bài 44

1. We felt sorry ________ Sarah when she lost her job at the chemist's.




2. It was very difficult for the inspector to ________ what the recommendations he should make.




3. She walked to the ________ of the swimming pool and jumped in.




4. I thought I'd buy her a ________ brown bag.




5. The policeman ________ me the way.




6. He was sent to prison for ________ a bank.




7. I'm going to stay here ________ he phones and then I'll come and join you.




8. You can trust what he says. He's a very ________ person.




9. They haven't beaten me yet. I still have one or two ________ up my sleeve.




10. After dinner, the President got up to ________ a short speech.




11. She was an ________ writer because she persuaded many people to see the truth of her ideas.




12. - Lucian: I'm most grateful to you for getting the doctor in time. - Miriam: If I hadn't, I think you ________.




13. People who live in the cities ________ to suffer from stress more than people in the countryside.




14. He has provided ________ every emergency.




15. There was a note attached ________ the parcel.




16. Italian is a splendid language ________.




17. I saw her ________ the street.




18. Although we have a large number of students, each one receives ________ attention.




19. We negotiated with the unions for several hours but weren't able to ________ at an agreement.




20. The missing climber, who had not been seen or heard of for two days, appeared at the mountain hut ________ and kicking.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 43 và bài Level C - Lesson 44

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: