Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 9
1. The fourth year sociology class was a homogeneous group of university students.
2. He decided not to buy the fake watch and wait until he had more money.
3. The blizzard made driving home more than hazardous
4. If you feel drowsy you should take a break from work and definitely not drive.
5. The number of insect species is greater than that of all other animal species.
6. Hemophilia is a hereditary illness in which the blood does not coagulate in the usual way.
7. Many statistics related to the economy are published quarterly.
8. The boundary between Canada and the United States has been unfortified for over one hundred years.
9. In the southern states they very seldom see an icicle.
10. That vast region was irrigated by the large river and its many tributaries.
11. Cambridge, Massachusetts, is sometimes called "University City" because of the famous schools located there.
12. The house by the sea had a mysterious air of serenity about it.
13. The speaker emphasized the need for cooperation in the project that we were about to undertake.
14. Tryouts for community orchestras are frequently judged by committees.
15. A legal combination of United States Airways, Inc., and the Intercontinental Airlines Company was approved at a joint board of directors meeting.
16. A chance sample can often provide information about a larger population.
17. Halley's Comet traveled past the Pleiades, a star cluster also known as the Seven Sisters.
18. Most magazines are financed with revenues received from advertising, subscription sales, and newsstand sales.
19. Grandma Moses, famous for her simplistic scenes of rural life, began painting at the age of 76.
20. Larry was so absorbed in his novel that he forgot about his dinner cooking in the oven.