Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 16
1. When preparing a diet, a person should be aware that vitamin D acts to increase the amount of calcium absorbed by the body.
2. The plane took off and after a few seconds was barely visible.
3. Mark Anthony's eulogy of Caesar at his funeral is memorably recorded in a play by Shakespeare.
4. In the fall the weather is cool in the morning but warm by midday.
5. A few spots of paint splattered on the floor in spite of the care that we took to cover it.
6. A hot land covered with a dense growth of trees offers the best climate for growing orchids.
7. The rooms and meals at the Campus Motel were not only adequate but also inexpensive.
8. Her only chance to elude her pursuer was to mingle with the crowd.
9. He could barely stand up after completing the marathon, even though he won.
10. We were caught in a deluge while returning from our vacation.
11. Of the approximately 400 billion packages used yearly in the United States, half are for food and drink.
12. Extracted from flaxseed, linseed oil is the principal source of drying oil for paint and varnish.
13. Feudal society depended on the existence of faithful vassals.
14. City taxes are based on an estimate of the value of one's property.
15. If one aids and abets a criminal, he is also considered guilty of the crime.
16. In the past, energy sources were thought to be boundless.
17. Some scientists have argued that the purpose of the human appendix may have been to digest uncooked meat and bark, functions that are no longer useful.
18. Crop irrigation has long played a role in agricultural practices.
19. In the early 1960's many Southern communities were slow to desegregate their public schools.
20. Fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls have been found in recent years.