Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 441. Radioactive dating is the accuratest method yet devised for determining the age of fossils.
2. Despite the metric system is used throughout the world, it is still not commonly used in the United States.
3. Fishing have been found to contain a particular type of fat that may help lower blood cholesterol levels.
4. The ozone layer must be protected because it shields the Earth from excessive ultraviolet radiations.
5. Until recently, photocopy machines were regarded strict as business and professional office equipment that required a lot of expensive servicing.
6. The best way to eliminate a pest is to controlling the food accessible to it.
7. Because of the long drought citizens were told that it was imperative that in future they will save as much water as possible.
8. My brother is who wrote the spy story upon which the movie we saw was based.
9. If protect,a solar cell lasts for a long time and is a good source of energy.
10. In spite of the inclement weather the tennis tournament went ahead just as the players had started putting their rackets into.
11. The Alaskan malamute, used extensively for pulling sleds, is closely related about the wolf.
12. The color of the Red Sea is due to a minute alga, or sea plant, whose forms huge patches of a blood red tint.
13. The taxi driver told the man to don't allow his disobedient son to hang out the window.
14. The congressman, accompanied by secret service agents and aides, are preparing to enter the convention hall within the next few minutes.
15. The regulation requires that everyone who holds a non-immigrant visa reports his address to the federal government in January of each year.
16. The oxygen content of Mars is not sufficient enough to support life as we know it.
17. If the oxygen supply in the atmosphere was not replenished by plants, it would soon be exhausted.
18. Because there were so few women in the early Western states, the freedom and rights of Western women were more extensive than Eastern ladies.
19. From 1785 to 1790, the capital of the U.S will be located in New York City.
20. His roommate is not very clever student but he certainly works very hard indeed.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 43 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 44