Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 411. The native people of the Americans are called Indians because when Columbus landed in the Bahamas in 1492, he thought that he has reached the East Indies.
2. Though Pablo Picasso was primarily a painting, he also became a fine sculptor, engraver, and ceramist.
3. Acute pharyngitis pain is most often caused by a viral infection, for who antibiotics are ineffective.
4. Before she moved to California, with its much milder climate, Betty found that her health improved considerably.
5. Fruit and vegetables supply few protein in relation to their weight and only a trace of fat.
6. Ozone has his origin in a number of sources, a prime one being the automobile engine.
7. These televisions are quite popular in Europe, but those ones are not.
8. I suggest that he goes to the doctor as soon as he returns from taking the exam.
9. Male guppies, like many other male fish, are more color than females.
10. No other quality is more important for a scientist to acquire as to observe carefully.
11. A neutrino is a subatomic particle it has no electrical charge.
12. Representative democracy seemed evolve simultaneously during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries in Britain, Europe, and the United States.
13. According to some scientists, the earth losing its outer atmosphere because of pollutants.
14. When there is a few money remaining after all expenses have been paid, we say that a small economic surplus or profit has been created.
15. Before dinosaurs became extinct, plant life is very different on Earth.
16. The most popular breed of dog in the United States are cocker spaniel, poodle, and retriever.
17. The USS Bonhomme Richard was commanded by John Paul Jones, that won a notable sea battle during the Revolution.
18. Her best known role of Judy Garland was as Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz.
19. Latex rubber is made from a milky substantial in plants and trees of the sapodilla family.
20. From the airplane, passengers are able to clearly see the outline of the whole island.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 41 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 40