Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 381. Until recently, women were forbidden by law from owning property.
2. As Ingrid Bergman lived a life of courage, she also approached die with courage.
3. The basic law of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are taught to all elementary school students.
4. Nowhere he could find a good place to study, so he returned to his dorm.
5. The planning committee told Julie that they had decided hers proposal would be adopted.
6. The manager thought the new clerk was not a honest person so set a trap for her.
7. The actor failed to show at the rehearsal because his migraine.
8. Bats use echoes of their own high-frequency sounds to detect food and avoiding obstacles.
9. Public health experts say that the money one spends avoiding illness is less than the cost to be sick.
10. Upon reading "Innocent Abroad" by Mark Twain, one begins to understand the value of your common sense.
11. The railroad was one of the first methods of transportation to be use extensively in early American history.
12. Fertilizers are used primarily to enrich the soil and increasing yield.
13. It is essential that cancer is diagnosed and treated as early as possible in order to assure a successful cure.
14. Studies of job satisfaction are unreliable because there is so many variables and because the admission of dissatisfaction may be viewed as a personal failure.
15. Many grasshoppers can produce sounds by rub their hind legs against their wings.
16. Writing of instructions for computers is called computer programming.
17. Because a felony is more bad than a misdemeanor, the punishment is more severe, and often includes a jail sentence as well as a fine.
18. The Zoning Improvement Plan, better known as zip codes, enable postal clerks to speed the routing of an ever-increasing volume of mail.
19. Melanin, a pigment that lays under the skin, is responsible for skin color, including the variations that occur among different races.
20. Most American university degrees are awarded on completion of a specified amount of courses which earn students credits or points.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 37 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 38