Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 371. Angie's bilingual ability and previous experience were the qualities that which helped her get the job over all the other candidates.
2. People who live in small towns often seem more warm and friendly than people who live in populated densely areas.
3. Cholesterol help the body by making hormones and building cell walls, but too much cholesterol can cause heart problems.
4. He said he must come to the party if he finishes his assignment for next week's seminar.
5. The students were tired when they finally arrived at the ruins had read about the previous night.
6. Even though Wallace and Darwin conceived the idea of natural selection at the same time, Darwin was credited because his earlier papers.
7. The process of making Egyptian sun-dried mud brick are much the same today as it was in prehistoric times.
8. The company representative sold to the manager a sewing machine for forty dollars.
9. The human ear cannot hear a sound that vibrates less than 16 times the second.
10. He has less friends in his classes now than he had last year.
11. Although it can be closely nearly approached, absolute zero cannot be reached experimentally.
12. In the sixteenth century, Spain because involved in foreign wars with several other European countries and could not find the means of finance the battles that ensued.
13. Having chose the topics for their essays, the students were instructed to make either a preliminary outline or a rough draft.
14. When a pregnant woman smokes, the blood supply to the uterus is affected, reduction oxygen to the fetus.
15. The concept of lift in aerodynamics refers to the relationship among the increased speed of air over the top of a wing and the higher pressure of the slower air underneath.
16. If you don't register before the last day of regular registration, you paying a late fee.
17. It is believed that by 1990 immunotherapy have succeeded in curing a number of serious illnesses.
18. Overseas telephone service has been expanding fastly since its inauguration in 1927 when a radio circuit was established between New York and London.
19. Lava, rock fragments, and gaseous may all erupt from a volcano.
20. The president refuses to accept either of the four new proposals made by the contractors.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 36 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 37