Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 31
1. If Robert Kennedy would have lived a little longer, he probably would have won the election.
2. Exercising well is as important to your health as sleep and eating correctly.
3. The mayor and the council, meeting at the city hall as usual, they did not discuss the proposed new sports complex as planned.
4. The new student was consistently correct in Math quizes all the time, which pleased the teacher but not us.
5. The famous London Bridge, that is now gracing an American town, is by no means the most beautiful bridge in the world.
6. The first postage stamp, issued on May 6th 1860, in England it was the Penny Black, which featured a profile of Queen Victoria.
7. Some of us have to study their lessons more carefully if we expect to pass this examination.
8. The harder he tried, the worst he danced before the large audience.
9. As soon as they arrived at the hotel they took the elevator to their room and straight to bed because they were so tired.
10. Linoleum is a trade name for the waterproof floors covering most often used in kitchens.
11. After talks in Copenhagen yesterday, the Secretary of State returning to Washington.
12. Grandma Moses having been able to continue farming, she might never have begun to paint.
13. Some conifers, that is, tree that have cones, are able to thrive on poor, thin soil.
14. Almost poetry is more enjoyable when it is read aloud.
15. There are no pouched animals in the United States but only the opossum.
16. While his racing days, racehorse John Henry earned a record $6.5 million, $2.3 million more than his closest competitor.
17. In 1784 Benjamin Franklin first suggested daylight savings time as a means of cutting down on consumes candles.
18. Consequently the kit fox is an endangered species, wildlife experts in the California desert are using various methods to protect it.
19. The poet Ogden Nash often used a comic style to do a serious point.
20. A manifest is an itemizing list of the goods or passengers a vessel is carrying.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 31 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 30