Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 271. The price of crude oil used to be a great deal lower than now, wasn't it?
2. Carbohydrates and fats are two essential sources of energy for animal grow.
3. Archaeological evidence reveals that Native Americans lived on the East Coast of the United States 13 centuries before.
4. Million of tourists from all over the world visit New York every year.
5. Before lumberjacks had mechanical equipments, they used horses and ropes to drag logs.
6. If his grades had been better, he would accept as a graduate student on the MBA program.
7. We had planned to go to the movies but because of the amount of work I had I spent the evening to study.
8. Because of differences between the crops grown and a greater abundance of rivers, farmers in the South need little rain than their counterparts in the North.
9. Drug abuse have become one of America's most serious social problems.
10. The body temperature of cold-blooded animal is varying with that of its environment and may reach a temperature of above 98 degree in the sun.
11. The Amish people, descended from the Germans and Swiss, would rather using horses than machines for transportation and farm work because they believe that a simple life keeps them closer to God.
12. Mrs. Anderson bought last week a new sports car; however, she has yet to learn how to operate the manual gearshift.
13. The people tried of defending their village, but they were finally forced to retreat.
14. An able flier, a crow may travel thirty or forty miles the day before it returns home.
15. Even a professional psychologist may have difficulty talking calm and logically about his own problems.
16. Despite of many attempts to introduce a universal language, notably Esperanto and Idiom Neutral, the effort has met with very little success.
17. Columbus Day is celebrated on the twelve of October because on that day in 1492, Christopher Columbus landed in the America.
18. A good artist like a good engineer learns as much from their mistakes as from successes.
19. Schizophrenia, a behavioral disorder typified by a fundamental break with reality, may be triggered by genetic predisposition, stressful, drugs, or infections.
20. Some of the rich have always ignored the less well-off and think they were a higher race.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 26 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 27