Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 231. Because of the severe snow storm and the road blocks, the air force dropped food and medical supplies close the city.
2. Before bridges were built, all transport across major rivers in the United States were by ferryboat.
3. A galaxy, where may include billions of stars, is held together by gravitational attraction.
4. The philanthropist did not feel sad when he donated his only to the museum.
5. So good the salesman was that he passed his target after only six months in the job.
6. Listening to music on tape or even on disk is not nearly as good as to go to a live concert.
7. The journey by train is more short but more expensive and definitely more comfortable than by bus.
8. Unexploded bombs buried deep in the ground have been found in the construction site opposite of the City Hall.
9. The sun is a huge fiery globe at a average distance of 93,000,000 miles from the Earth.
10. Harvey seldom pays his bills on time, and his brother does too.
11. Bryce Canyon National Park, where is there oddly shaped and magnificently colored rock formations, is located in southern Utah.
12. Every society changes, but not change at the same rate or in the same direction.
13. Neither the mathematics department nor the biology department at State University requires that the students must write a thesis in order to graduate with a master's degree.
14. There is no limit to the diversity to be finding in the cultures of people throughout the world.
15. Although Barney Clark lived only a few months with the artificial heart, doctors were able to learn a great deal from him having used it.
16. In most states insurance agents must pass an examination to be licensed when they will complete their training.
17. Alike bases which cause litmus to turn blue, acids cause litmus to turn red.
18. It is in the troposphere, the lowest part of the atmosphere, that wind, stormy, and other kinds of weather take place.
19. Often when the weather is extremely hot, people have very thirsty but are not terribly hungry.
20. Statistics show that the greatest number of B.A. degrees in recent years has been conferring in the fields of business management, education and social sciences.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 22 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 23