Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 211. Penicillium is one of the many molds that procedures the antibiotics used to control diseases.
2. The continental shelves is the shallow area of the ocean floor that is closest to the continents.
3. The average adult get two to five colds each year.
4. Economic goods often consist to material items, but they can also be services to people.
5. Because she didn't like shop very much, she did most of it with her personal computer.
6. People who speak to theirselves are not necessarily disturbed, but according to one leading phychologist merely doing what we would all do if we could.
7. The Secret Garden, it is a book written years ago for children, has become popular again among adults in the film version.
8. Mobile telephones have replaced the pagers as the most common accouterments of the up-to-date young businessperson.
9. Under the crust of the Earth are bubbling hot liquids that sometime rise to the surface.
10. The term Neanderthal man was used to describe widely dispersed populations that lived between 110,000 and 35,000 years ago.
11. The intent of the Historical Society is to restore old buildings and the increase of interest in the history of the area.
12. A liter is one of the metric measurements, aren't they?
13. When Keith visited Alaska, he lived in a igloo in the winter months as well as in the spring.
14. The volume four of our encyclopedia set has been missing for two months.
15. The professor was considering postponing the examination until the following week because the student's confusion.
16. Although no country has exactly the same folk music like that of any other, it is significant that similar song exist among widely separated people.
17. The examination will test your ability to understand spoken English, to read non-technical language, and writing correctly.
18. The first living structures to appear on earth thousands of years ago were alike viruses.
19. The price of gold depends in several factors, including supply and demand in relation to the value of the dollar.
20. Esperanto is an unique language because it was created by a man called Ludwig Zamenhoff.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 20 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 21