Trình độ C - Bài 901. I don't ________ what people think about the way I dress.
2. Everyone ________ from Andrew has accepted our invitation.
3. After going for a long walk in the morning everyone ________ very hungry at lunch-time.
4. I haven't seen the film yet and ________.
5. Steak for breakfast and eggs for supper is ________, to say the least.
6. The car had a ________ tyre, so we had to change the wheel.
7. Because it rained very heavily all day they had to ________ the garden party until the following Saturday.
8. There has been a considerable ________ in Werner's English since he came to Britain.
9. Do you know ________ you call this in England?
10. I don't ________ to get married because I like being a bachelor.
11. Her rudeness upset him, and it took him a long of time to ________ it.
12. The plane crashed into a bridge because it was flying too ________.
13. He drove too fast ________ too often and was fined $20.
14. The young girl carefully ________ left and right before crossing the road.
15. A new study group has been ________ by the United Nations.
16. He was found guilty of murder and condemned ________ death.
17. When he heard the bad news, he broke ________ completely.
18. The Opposition cannot afford to ________ in such an important matter.
19. I've never seen her so angry. She's walking round with a face like ________.
20. Surprisingly, the frontier guards seemed ________ at our presence.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 89 và bài Level C - Lesson 90