Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Level C - Lesson 82

Trình độ C - Bài 82

1. When I went to talk to the manager, he told me he could only ________ me a few minutes.




2. There was a big hole in the road which ________ the traffic.




3. The factory paid ________ nearly a million pounds to their employees who were injured in the explosion.




4. I'm so out of ________ that I can't run ten meters without puffing.




5. He go out of bed and took a few ________ but couldn't go any farther.




6. You will have to repeat the course because your work has been ________.




7. ________ the BBC news, the plane crash was caused by engine failure.




8. I tried ________ the bus, but I missed it.




9. She showed a lot of ________ in her fight against the illness.




10. I've ________ for a job in Mexico. I hope I get it.




11. Prevention is better than ________.




12. The class failed to respond ________ the teacher's new methods.




13. I am sorry ________ having asked him.




14. He turned ________ me for help.




15. Are you interested ________ opera?




16. How do you account ________ this?




17. Has it ever occured to you that those twins are quite different ________ each other in many ways?




18. I left the meat on the table and as the weather was very hot, it ________.




19. He and I don't get on. We rub each other up the wrong ________.




20. If you have finished your homework, you ________ check through it carefully.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 81 và bài Level C - Lesson 82

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: