Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Level C - Lesson 67

Trình độ C - Bài 67

1. When he retired from his job the directors ________ him with a clock.




2. The old sailing boat was ________ without trace during the fierce storm.




3. ________ he comes, don't forget to phone me.




4. He's the ________-looking man I have ever met.




5. You can count ________ me if you ever want any help.




6. My favourite ________ is roast beef.




7. At four o'clock Mr Hutchinson still had some ________ to do in the garden.




8. I ________ milk chocolate to plain chocolate.




9. "You can't have this football back ________ you promise not to kick it at my cat again," the old lady said firmly.




10. There was so much noise that we could hardly ________ what the speaker was saying.




11. If you want to have a pet you must be ready to look ________ it for several years.




12. I wish I could ________ smoking.




13. The United States ________ from voting at the United Nations yesterday.




14. Mark will be late as usual, but Alec always comes ________ time.




15. He confessed to me that he had just been converted ________ some strange religion.




16. You could have avoided risking ________, General Brown.




17. Before I decided to buy a plane ticket I ________ to the head of the travel agency.




18. Your behaviour is awful. I'm fed up to the back ________ with trying to find excuses for your bad behaviour.




19. Given the Secretary of State's ________ the President's foreign policies, he has no choice but to resign.




20. I like current affairs programmes that aren't afraid to tackle ________ subjects.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 66 và bài Level C - Lesson 67

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: