Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Level C - Lesson 66

Trình độ C - Bài 66

1. This is the ________ of the bicycle which was stolen.




2. It is ________ unlikely that the Queen will agree to open the new Town Hall.




3. I have lived near the railway for so long now that I've grown ________ to the noise of the trains.




4. She ________ me of the first time we met, when we knocked into each other with our umbrellas.




5. The noise got ________ as the car disappeared into the distance.




6. ________ of all the staff, I would like to wish you a happy retirement.




7. While studying he depended ________ his wife for money.




8. Never before ________ seen such an enormous wedding cake.




9. I haven't heard from Pete for ages. I wish he ________ me his phone number before he left.




10. She needs a lot of help, but she always refuses ________ advice of any kind.




11. I must apologize ________ keeping you waiting so long.




12. I appealed ________ him for help.




13. He is responding to treatment and will soon be cured ________ his illness.




14. High in the sky a ________ of birds was flying southward.




15. A director ________ over all his employees.




16. It was ________ that I burnt my mouth.




17. I ________ to read this book before I found an interesting article about it.




18. As I was ________ through the newspaper this morning. I camme across a picture of an old army friend of mine.




19. Although the comedian was very clever, many of his remarks were ________ and ________ lawsuits against him for slander.




20. There is no ________ that the new agricultural policy has been in any way disastrous.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 66 và bài Level C - Lesson 65

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: