Trình độ C - Bài 501. He kept the door open by putting a ________ under it.
2. ________ from Tom, all the workers said they would go.
3. This cloth ________ very thin.
4. He says he has got ________ in his stomach.
5. The taxi-drivers are complaining that their fares are too ________.
6. The gunman ________ the pilot of the plane to change direction.
7. As soon as the firebell rang everyone walked quickly downstairs and out of the building, ________ gathered in the car park.
8. He has a very strong ________ to see his country again.
9. Be careful! Don't ________ your drink on the table.
10. This wet weather has lasted for three weeks now; ________ rained every single day.
11. It is a very long ________ from Tokyo to London.
12. Excuse me! Can't you see the doctor's notice? Do you mind not ________?
13. Browns Ltd will have to ________ sales during the coming year.
14. The party, ________ I was the guest of honour, was extremely enjoyable.
15. That's the woman ________ daughter I nearly married when I was younger.
16. I would be thankful ________ any advice you can give me.
17. I haven't accused him ________ anything, but I suspect him of having taken it.
18. The spy surrendered himself ________ the enemy and was condemned to death.
19. Joyce's novel Finnegan's Wake continues to ________ critics, including those who find it comprehensible and call it ________.
20. Although this disease threatens the lives of several thousand persons every year, the ________ of supplies and equipment has ________ the progress of medical research for a cure.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 49 và bài Level C - Lesson 50