Trình độ C - Bài 491. He enjoyed the dessert so much that he accepted a second ________ when it was offered.
2. He put a ________ against the tree and climbed up to pick the apples.
3. The Dorchester is one of London's most ________ hotels.
4. Some drivers seem to expect everyone else to get ________ their way.
5. It's ________ long time since he last saw his brothers and sisters.
6. The dentist told him to open his mouth ________.
7. He left home more than an hour ago. He ________ be at work by now.
8. I ________ you wear the blue coat rather than the pink one.
9. When we were in London we went on a few short day ________ to some famous places.
10. The blue curtains began to ________ after they had been hanging in the sun for two months.
11. Arthur seems calm enough, but he has a very violent ________.
12. It's five years ________ I went to England.
13. They can only cure him ________ his illness if they operate on him.
14. I believe ________ taking my time.
15. He is not only indifferent to other people; he is often extremely rude ________ them as well.
16. You demand too much ________ him; he is not really equal to the task.
17. The branch unexpectedly gave ________ and the surprised cat found herself suddenly on the ground.
18. Betty saw her little brother ________ after his dog.
19. If you ________ Tom, tell him to come and see us on Friday.
20. Our magazine ________ in May if we receive all the articles on time.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 48 và bài Level C - Lesson 49