Trình độ C - Bài 51. English people are thought ________ less friendly than people from the Mediterranean.
2. - Mary: Would you give this note to Mr Tomlinson, please? - Ross: Sorry, I can't. He doesn't ________.
3. A few days after hitting his arm, he had a large black ________.
4. This is not the right ________ to ask for my help; I am far too busy even to listen!
5. I hadn't see George for years, but when I saw him in the street, I ________ him at once.
6. The cat was so frightened that it ran ________ the bed to hide.
7. He was unable to ________ his niece's wedding as he was ill.
8. She bought red shoes to ________ her red dress and handbag.
9. We'll have to ________ the meeting until next week because no one can come tomorrow.
10. I am not sure ________ the green coat is.
11. I don't think I'll beat him. I'm out of ________.
12. He is a very ________ person, but he has absolutely no sense of humour.
13. The school arranges a ________ to Brighton every year.
14. Beware ________ people who appear to be enthusiastic about your success.
15. If you fail ________ this attempt, don't count on me for help.
16. I separated them ________ each other because they were fighting.
17. I have to leave before seven and so ________.
18. There were no lifeboats on the ship because it was ________ to be unsinkable.
19. This church was ________ by the famous architect, Archbald Sparrow.
20. Jane is plain but her sister is very ________.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 4