Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Level C - Lesson 5

Trình độ C - Bài 5

1. English people are thought ________ less friendly than people from the Mediterranean.




2. - Mary: Would you give this note to Mr Tomlinson, please? - Ross: Sorry, I can't. He doesn't ________.




3. A few days after hitting his arm, he had a large black ________.




4. This is not the right ________ to ask for my help; I am far too busy even to listen!




5. I hadn't see George for years, but when I saw him in the street, I ________ him at once.




6. The cat was so frightened that it ran ________ the bed to hide.




7. He was unable to ________ his niece's wedding as he was ill.




8. She bought red shoes to ________ her red dress and handbag.




9. We'll have to ________ the meeting until next week because no one can come tomorrow.




10. I am not sure ________ the green coat is.




11. I don't think I'll beat him. I'm out of ________.




12. He is a very ________ person, but he has absolutely no sense of humour.




13. The school arranges a ________ to Brighton every year.




14. Beware ________ people who appear to be enthusiastic about your success.




15. If you fail ________ this attempt, don't count on me for help.




16. I separated them ________ each other because they were fighting.




17. I have to leave before seven and so ________.




18. There were no lifeboats on the ship because it was ________ to be unsinkable.




19. This church was ________ by the famous architect, Archbald Sparrow.




20. Jane is plain but her sister is very ________.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 4

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: